Tattoo Removal 411 is the premiere resource for finding
tattoo removal specialists in Idaho.
We provide a directory of specialists in ID
specializing in tattoo removal procedures such as Laser
Tattoo Removal, Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL), Excision
and Dermabrasion. If you have questions regarding
tattoo removal or just want to learn more about the procedure,
we invite you to contact one of our doctors for a private
by: Ryan Lambert
Most people who are thinking about removing an unwanted tattoo have a number of questions about the process. They may have had a friend who successfully removed a tattoo and they want to know how it would work in their own unique case. Or, they may have thought about tattoo removal many years ago and they want to learn what technology is being used now by tattoo removal clinics to make it easier and less expensive.
Tattoo removal experts who have completed thousand of laser treatments have heard almost every question you can imagine about tattoo removal. Here is a list of the top ten most common questions about laser tattoo removal:
10) Can my tattoo be removed? A large majority of tattoos can be removed. Black ink tattoos are the most common that are removed in, and they are also among the easiest to remove. A wide range of other colors can be removed as well - red, orange, yellow, darker green, blue, brown, purple, and colors in between. The most difficult colors to remove are light green and blue/green or teal or turquoise. These colors can be faded, but it is difficult to remove them completely. Call a clinic specializing in tattoo removal in Dallas to learn more about what colors are easy or hard to remove.
9) Is the tattoo removal laser dangerous? The medical laser used for tattoo removal should be used just for tattoo removal. Avoid clinics where they use one laser for a wide variety of procedures - like many things, specialists have the most experience and have the most appropriate equipment. With proper safety equipment (goggles to protect the eyes), tattoo removal lasers are very safe for use when used by a medical professional. The manufacturers of these tools pass through a rigorous FDA approval process. The radiation emitted by a tattoo removal laser is non-ionizing and carries no risk of cancer or other abnormal cell growth
8) What kind of laser is used for tattoo removal? Dallas tattoo removal clinics use Q-switched Nd:YAG lasers for effective and safe removal of tattoos. A leading brand is the Cynosure Affinity QS laser, which uses two wavelengths of light to break down the ink in a tattoo.
7) Will the tattoo removal procedure scar my skin? No, not if used by an experienced professional. The laser doesn't create a scarring response by the skin when used by a competent nurse practitioner, physician assistant, or physician. Be wary of clinics that use laser technicians who don't have advanced medical training.
6) How long between tattoo removal sessions? For most patients, 4 weeks is sufficient time between sessions. For some patients with very bright, colorful tattoos 6 weeks is needed. During your consultation with a tattoo removal facility you'll find out what would work best in your unique situation.
5) What possible side effects will I experience? For patients with black or dark ink tattoos, some swelling and redness are the most common side effects. These will normally subside within a week. For patients with colored tattoos, some blistering may occur - this is part of the normal healing process and the skin will heal nicely afterwards.
4) How does the laser break up the ink in my tattoo? The laser uses two methods to break up the ink - the pigment absorbs the energy from the laser and is shattered; the very fast (6 nanosecond) pulse and high intensity of the laser will cause the pigment in the tattoo to break apart.
3) Is the laser treatment painful? Most patients compare the discomfort as similar to getting a tattoo in the first place, but much quicker. Your session may take 5-30 minutes and leading tattoo removal clinics use a variety of methods to help patients limit the pain they experience.
2) How many tattoo removal sessions will I need? Most patients will need between 3 and 10 sessions. The number depends on the age of the tattoo, the coloration, and the amount of ink in the tattoo. Call a tattoo removal specialist to find out what you are going to need to remove your tattoo.
1) What does each session of tattoo removal cost? The price varies with the size of the tattoo. Of course smaller tattoos will be less expensive than removing an entire sleeve. The price is one of a number of considerations, though. The quality of the medical staff will play an important role - a nurse practitioner with years of experience and lots of concern in helping your remove your tattoo will be able to remove it much more quickly than someone who is looking to spend the least amount of time as possible.
For more information about these and other questions, contact a tattoo removal clinic that specializes in laser tattoo removal. They'll be able to use their experience in helping you make a great decision in tattoo removal.
Bio: Ryan Lambert, President of New Look Laser Tattoo Removal. My Dallas tattoo removal clinic is the leading provider of safe and effective laser tattoo removal in North Texas. Tattoo removal is the only procedure we perform and we're experts at removing unwanted tattoos. New Look Laser Tattoo Removal has locations in North Dallas and Houston, and we are establishing the world's first laser tattoo removal training college. Please call our Dallas clinic at 214-632-6300 for more information about laser tattoo removal and you'll talk to a well-informed and pleasant member of our staff who will be happy to share our expertise with you. Our clinic is located at 17101 Preston Road Suite 225 Dallas TX 75248. Or, please visit our website at http://www.NewLookDallas.com to learn more about our facility, procedure, and staff.
Other keywords used to find this page:
Idaho Tattoo Removal ,
Idaho Laser Tattoo Removal ,
Idaho Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL) ,
Idaho Excision ,